- Advertising brochures, newspapers, magazines, etc. ;
- corrugated cardboard ;
- a cereal box or equivalent  ;
- a wooden skewer or a 3.5 mm needle, or any equivalent stick ;
- pen or pencil to draw the pattern ;
- white liquid glue ;
- tape ;
- knife, cutter, scissors ;
- 2 different round shapes, a bigger and a smaller (glass, cup, bottle, etc.) ;
- clothespin or equivalent.
The mold is made of corrugated cardboard.
- Draw the contour of the bigger shape on the cardboard.
- Place the second shape on this circle, about half of it must be is the circle.
- Draw 2 lines to join the two circles. You have an oval, not perfect, but good for our purpose.
- Comment dessiner simplement un œuf
Cut the oval shape you just made. Use it as a pattern to make a second one.
Cut rectangles of cardboard, glue them together, then between each oval shape to give some thickness to the box.
Tape these shapes, the cardboard inside. Wrap it with tape if it is pretty small (here, about 10,5 cm × 8 cm × 3 cm). Plastic might be better for a really big box.
- Le moule
The mold is done !
- La boite avant coupe
- Profil de la boite avec les deux pailles indiquant l’endroit de la coupe.
Make paper straws, see the tutorial on the basket made of paper to know how to. Flatten them, distribute them on the mold, sticking them together.
Cutting area of the box : on the side, glue two fairly close straws.
When everything is perfectly dried, cut the side between the two straws. Trim the excess if necessary. Glue a straw on the inside border and on the top of the border of each half box.
In the cardboard of the cereal box, cut a strip a bit longer than the perimeter of the mold and to its thickness. Cover it with paper. Close this strip, glue it in one of the half box.
- Boite œuf en papier
- La boite finie et ouverte.
You are done ![/rouge_anglais]